Sunday 9 March 2014

Easter Bunny Silhouette Drawstring Pouch and Foxes

Happy Sunday everyone!

The bunny craze continues. Do you remember the Bunny Drawstring Pouch from a few days ago?
I just had to make some more
This novelty stamps fabric depicts cats and lowers


Riley Blake Chicks Fabric

 All of them together=Bunny Love


I hand embroidered the noses and eyes again- it was really hard work but worth it I think

I also played around with a couple more versions

Lined Silhouette Bunny Drawstring Bag



I just bought this sparkly pink ribbon today.


and an unlined "budget" version

which ended up taking longer to make than the lined version...

and needs a pom pom tail, which I have not been able to find in the local craft shop yet
...because I  hate raw edges so I decided to try a Hong Kong seam which turned out more like a French seam or some other thing I do not know the name for. Eventually all the raw edged were neatly enclosed.

 A fox fabric basket, just because

I still love foxes.


See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...