Sunday 6 April 2014

Dotty Lavender Fabric Basket with Pocket Cat and a Sleeping Fox

First Things First. I loved the Clarke & Clarke Fabric I got in sage a few weeks ago so I went ahead and got the "dotty" in Mauve.







It now has a new Cat Friend who lives in Lavender Polka Dot Basket

Lavender Fabric basket with Pocket Cat Softie

Lavender Fabric basket

I decided to place the large pocket on the front this time

Lavender Fabric basket Interior

It is quite roomy inside

Lavender Fabric basket with Pocket Cat Softie Close Up

I love the texture of the unbleached eco cotton. It is very soft too.

Lavender Fabric basket with Pocket Cat Softie Pink Bow

I love kitties!

And just because I also love foxes, a summer version of the foxy zipper pouch

Sleeping Fox red Polka Dot Zipper Pouch

Sleeping Brown Felt Applique Fox Red Polka Dot Zipper Pouch
I added a tab to the side and an appliqued heart at the back.

Linen and Polka Dot Red Zipper Pouch Back View

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...