Sunday 20 April 2014

Sunday Stash Easter Sunday

Fabric is such a personal thing!

Due to work commitments I sent out my other half to run some errands, including buying additional fabric for one I had already bought and with the instructions: " If you see anything else similar that is really nice get it!

Here is what he came home with:



Let's start with the bad one:

All I could think of was tablecloth in fish and chip shop. 1960's kitchen curtains. Possibly garden cushions? What will I ever make with this?

The yellow and blue stripe I kind of like for my fabric baskets

It is Summer Time, nice quality fabric

and the next
although not my choice, I can make a ... fabric basket with it too.

So, I have one large gingham check and 2 stripe fabrics I am not that keen on. I don't want to sound ungrateful but think I will not be sending him to buy me fabric again.

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...