Monday 5 May 2014

Fox Fabric Basket In Pink with Coral

I finally got round to using this lovely tulip floral to make a fabric basket with a  fox.

fox fabric basket
 Isn't she cute?
Pink tulips fox fabric basket side view
 I used tab handles following the recommendation of my boyfriend who is my biggest critic (and sometimes fan)
fox applique detail close up
 The fox fabric is a lovely deep coral-brown and I used a coral thread for the applique. I also stitched the eyes and nose with grey embroidery floss for a more subtle look to black
Fox fabric basket in coral held by hand
Inside it has 7 slip pockets, all stitched in triple stitch for longevity and the top is finished in a double row of topstitching.

I love this little fox and don't think I will tire of her any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...