Saturday 25 October 2014

Holiday Season- Drawstring Gift Bag

Normally I am very last minute with preperations for Christmas.
When I was tidying up my fabrics I found the holiday prints I got last year and it was too late to do anything with them.
I made them into gift bags with drawstring closure.
handmade holiday drawstring gift bags

 I have two cute prints and a traditional choice.
reusable fabric gift bag for the holidays
 These snowmen and snowflakes are very fresh and modern.
gift bag reindeer aqua and red holiday decor
The reindeer are so cute with their rosy cheeks and button noses. I am big fan of red and aqua combinations.
holiday gift sack interior
 I lined the bag fully with no exposed seams
cream gold and red christmas gift drawstring bag
 The corners are boxed so it can stand up and gives it a smarter look I think.
santa sack traditional holidays
This fabric is my favourite so it gets two photos!

Are you preparing for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...