Monday 24 March 2014

Spring Polka Dot Fabric Basket with Bunny Friend

I made this basket as an order


and wanted to add a little extra to it....a bunny




..who lives in a pocket

I also made this fabric picture with the fox


I am not 100% happy how it came out. The red of the poppies is not vivid enough against the red fox.

I really enjoyed making the appliques. Used bondaweb and ironed on the different fabric shapes and then went round each shape with a satin stitch. Added a little bit of felt with the leaves and the fox nose and ears for texture.

Join me next week for a fox in field of...daffodils or tulips- have not decided yet.

and a new idea of fox cubs being playful and a bit naughty...

Thanks you for visiting.

see you soon- have a great week :)

linking to freshlypieced

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...